Do you have a pressing deadline, a project due yesterday, or a client impatiently waiting for a proposal-and no one to do the work? With the current economic trend towards downsizing, few companies can afford to keep full-time writers on staff. And, as plenty of companies have learned the hard way, writing is a specialized skill. Assuming you can get one of your staff to "scribble a few words" as an add-on to their own job is risky business!
Fortunately, the solution-a professional freelance writer who handles specific writing assignments-is just a phone call or email away.
What are the benefits to you, the client?
- You and your staff have time to concentrate on what you do best, while leaving the task of writing to a professional. You make all the edits and changes you want without spending your valuable time on endless rewrites.
- Your costs are minimized. You only pay for a freelance writer when you need one. You don't pay for holidays, sick leave, medical insurance, retirement benefits and all the other extras you pay your full-time staff.
- Your projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Writing is a professional skill. Using a freelance writer means you eliminate spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and other embarrassing gaffes in annual reports, brochures, or letters to major clients that detract from your professional image.
- Your freelance writer has the skills to handle complex research and fact-checking that you don't have the time to do.
- Your freelance writer knows how to write copy that sells, convinces, motivates, or inspires-in other words, copy that meets your needs, or the needs of picky, overworked editors.
- If it's a speech or a presentation you need, your freelance writer will tailor your words to match your personality, your audience, the occasion and the image you want to project.